Monday, June 1, 2015

Cricut News & Expression 2 vs Explore One

Hey everyone!
I know it's been a long time since I updated my blog. But today I have awesome News from Cricut!


Do you see it? The iPhone app! If you don't have an iPhone don't worry Android is coming! There is much more info in the next 2 videos I post here.


This next video does show and tell you more new features of the iPhone and iPad app at the beginning and at the end of this next video.

This video also compares the Expression 2 to the Explore One, I was a little surprised with some of the results. 


There are a few things I didn't mention in the video, because I was comparing mostly the precision of the cuts and the ease of use.
But the Explore One does cut all the fonts on your computer for free and svg files along with uploaded pictures. I do have a lot of videos showing how fun this can be. Cricut Explore One also can write and score and can use bluetooth like the Explore Air with the bluetooth adapter.

Make sure you Subscribe as I will soon be giving away a New Cricut Explore Air! 

Don't miss any news or giveaways Subscribe to my channels to get email updates for each video.
Here's how!

Channels you may like to subscribe too.

I just LOVE playing with my new iPhone app!