Friday, December 5, 2014

Will Work for Freezer Space

Hi Everyone, 

I made a card and wanted to share, I first made a video of how I put it together and stamped it. I used my Cricut Explore to cut everything out including cutting and writing on the wood sign. 

The second video is how I created it in Design Space and added the rain drops writing them on with the Explore. I show how to write, weld, attach size and contour. I actually show that in a lot of my videos.

I don't post all my projects here as this takes so much time I try to devote more time to my videos. You can find all my videos here.

If you are interested in getting all my Design Space files, I give them away as a perk along with other perks to the people who support me on Patreon





Here is a video of me putting the card together after its cut. 
Here is a video of the designing of the card in Cricut Design Space.
Thank You to all those who support me. 
I truly appreciate all of you. 


Have you taken advantage of the Close To My Heart deal on stamps? Love Them! I just bought 5 more sets.

Check Out my latest vlog video a trip to Tuesday Morning and to a new hair salon to get my hair colored.