Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Win the Hostess Reward for October

Hi Everyone!
I am starting to get settled in my house with Crafts By Two, it will take some time as we are merging all our crafts together. But I have been designing somethings and will soon cut them and show you in video.


Now here is how to win the October Hostess Reward.

Buy CTMH and join my October Mystery Party and one of the customers will get a chance to win the Hostess rewards. Last month it was $200 in free product and 4 items half price. So, if you enter the October Mystery Party you will be in a drawing to win rewards, the size of rewards depends on the size of everyone orders together. Buy $25 worth of product to be entered. Each $25 in an order will get you 1 entry or each $100 get you 5 entries. Good luck! http://melodylane.ctmh.com/Default.aspx

I also have a secret Facebook group for all of my CTMH customers.

The Rewards


This is where we are at when I post this blog, still 10 days left could go much higher.


Here is a video of the hostess rewards I recieved last month.



Click here to start shopping, if there is something you are looking for and can't find let me know.

If you are interested in hosting an online party let me know, you will be sure to get all the rewards for your own party. You can email me at Melodylanedesigns@gmail.com