Sunday, October 26, 2014

Design Space Help

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I have not kept my blog up like I should, I have been busy trying to edit and record videos and unpack my craft supplies. I am merging my supplies with CraftsbyTwo.com

A lot of people were asking how to cut an image they uploaded? Design Space now want to print them first, but some people only want to cut them, don't worry there are a few ways of doing it. So of course I made a video to help show you how. Below that is another video.

Here is the video.


For as little as $1 a month you get access to all my Design Space cut files, access into my exclusive Facebook Club where you can get info before anyone else and can share your projects and maybe test my files for me, you get all my craft videos 1 day before the public and so much more.
 Join me on Patreon.


Do you have the New Anna Griffin's Cricut Cartridge Christmas Kitsch? It's as little as $19.99 for the digital cartridge regular price. You can use this for so much more than Christmas watch my video to see how to change the images to what ever you want or print them to save time. 

Here is the video.




There are still a few days left to enter to win the October Hostess rewards. It is almost to $160 and 4 items at half price for the rewards. Click here to see more info.