Sunday, September 28, 2014

Crafttaholics & Artfully Sent Cricut

Hi everyone!

I should be packing as I only have 2 weeks left to get my house packed to move across the country! But I want to share this card I made with my new Artfully sent cartridge. I will hopefully have time once I move to update my blog more often. I have a lot of projects on my Youtube channel I have not posted yet.  youtube.com/user/MelodyLane815 

As some of you know I have recently become a Close To My Heart consultant and was promoted to Supervisor, I am really loving CTMH, I have a huge haul but it is going to my new address so I will do a video as soon as I get settled in. I have started a secret group on Facebook for anyone who buys CTMH products from me will receive my Design Space files for CTMH Cricut cartridges and be in special giveaways I will be having.

But today I wanted to share with you the first Project I did with Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut cartridge.

In the video below I show how I added the picture to the car from a pop up card in Artfully sent, I printed it from the Design Space software and then the Cricut Explore cut it out.
Here is the Front of the card, in the video I show how to write and 
make the words curve in Design Space

Here is the inside, the car pops up. This card was so easy and took no time at all.

Here is the video to show how to make this card with your Artfully Sent cartridge.




Don't forget to get the new cartridge! You get 2 sets of stamps and a pack of paper!

To see what you get more closely in the Artfully Sent and see the complete hand book, watch this video of the haul I ordered, I ordered extra stamps too. 




Thanks Everyone please comment with any questions, if you want to hold an online gathering to earn free things from CTMH and maybe by the cartridge for half price, click here to see what you can get.