Thursday, August 28, 2014

S-Fold Card with 3 Tabs

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to show you the completed card I started yesterday with the embossing. I did not create the card style, I had inspiration from one of my Patreons asked me to design this in Cricut Design Space. I had no measurements to go by, I also added layers. It took a few test cuts, I also had help from Rose Andrews who test cut for me as well. I gave my basic file to my supports on Patreon a few days ago so the could cut this out as well and I will have some of their cards below, more will be added as they are done.   

Owl Never Forget You

In the video I show how to write and add text in Design Space and much more. I used chalks on the owl and around the edges of some other cuts.
You can see the embossing video on my post from yesterday. I used the Close To My Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for the owl and the wood back ground in the card I have done today. 
 I have many more ideas for more cards, I just need more time. So I want to thank those who are sharing their cards with us today, they are so creative. 
Here is the video showing how to add writing in Cricut Design Space and much more.


 Thank you to my talented Patreons for sharing their cards with us, as more do them I will add them, I only gave a few days notice.

Created by Rose Andrews

Created by Sheri Phillips Martin


Created by Nancy Underwood




Created by Melody Raye Hall




Created by Machelle Shih

Created by Tina Day Goodwin

Created by Kelly Butera

Created By April Pare