Friday, August 1, 2014

Live Love Laugh Step Card



 Hi Everyone! I have not been posting the last few months so I am playing catch up. If you subscribe to my Youtube channel you may have seen this before.  I designed this Step card in Cricut Design Space, I love my Explore for scoring and writing and the ability to cut straight lines. The Cricut Explore makes making specialty adds like this so easy, I feel like all you need to do is load the paper, and if your like me that can be the hardest part, picking what paper to use. 


 I used vinyl on these cards and it made putting the words on so much easier. I also layered the butterflies in vinyl. The base of the words are welded and then the layer done in vinyl. The smaller words are written with the Explore. 

As with all my files I do share them with everyone who supports me on Patreon. With as little as $1 a month you get my files and some svg files I made.  

Check out my video where I show more and show how I used vinyl and more.


If you don't have a Cricut Explore yet get it here, The Price has dropped!

I am now a Close To My Heart Consultant. 
New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!

New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!