Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lego Wonder Woman Card

Hi Everyone! Guess What? I have another card!
 Lego Wonder Woman, this SVG was made by Ken Kindler from www.Craftsbytwo.com I told him I wanted to make George Schneider a birthday card and asked what one of his favorite characters are so I could make something he loved.

The picture on the left is the picture he made the svg from and then on the right is the card I made it from, I made the card shaped like the svg and it opens up, you will have to watch the video below to see the inside and how I did it.

I made it using the Cricut Explore and designed in Cricut Design Space. I duplicated the back ground twice and mirrored them, but not on the edge, her head is actually above the card, you will see in video. I also wrote in the card with the Explore. I show all this in video.

Watch the video here. Inside the video are also links to watch George opening his Birthday cards and presents from subscribers, its fun to watch check it out.

Thanks for Watching!


I am leaving on a road trip, Thursday morning!  If you ever see my car, yes this one, it is one of a kind.
 If you see my car take a picture of it and tag me in it on Instagram, Twitter, Google+ or Facebook 
I use the name Melodylane815 on all of those. Click the images below to see my profiles.

I am now a Close To My Heart Consultant. 
New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!

New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!