Monday, August 11, 2014

Inspiration for more Gift Card Holders

If you missed my first blog post about my gift card holder you can go here. 

I shared the file with my Patreon supporters and here is what a few of them created.

These were done by Evelyn Webb



These were done Shannon Coyne









These were done by Diane Potter
She added magnets to hold closed.






These were done by Jessica Sommers


These were made by Kristen Gibbons-Johnson




These were shared in my Patreon Facebook Group and they are so great I had to share with everyone.   
Become a patron to me on Patreon.
By Becoming a Patron on Patreon you have access to all my files and more.

I am now a Close To My Heart Consultant. 
New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!

New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!

If you don't have a Cricut Explore yet get it here, The Price has dropped!