Friday, August 29, 2014

Hello Thursday Cartridge

Hi Everyone!

I am a day late on this but I was working yesterday. Did you hear? September 2nd is my 25th anniversary of Graduating Beauty School, I have been doing hair for 25 years!!!! I think it's time for a HUGE change in my life! I have some announcements coming up but the first one, you may not know, if you do not follow my vlog videos that I am quitting doing hair, yes after 25 years. I will miss clients and co workers. I am going to be blogging, vlogging, and crafting full time. I will then work for YOU! My last day at the salon is October 9th 2014. 

I'm really excited to be able to do more for you! To hear my next big announcement subscribe to Between Crafts on Youtube, the announcement will be in the first 10 seconds of first video, it is coming soon.

Ok back to why you clicked on this link....



Here are some projects made by Carol Lampien Read with the new cartridge.









If you don't have a Cricut Explore yet get it here, The Price has dropped!