Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Embossing with Cricut Explore

Hi Everyone!

I was asked to make a card I was shown a few pictures of it and asked if I could design it in Cricut Design Space. I am not sure where the pictures came from I am guessing pinterest. But I do not have directions to make the card, so I just made my own measurements and did a few test cuts. Well that card is coming in a few days because while making that card I decided I wanted to emboss part of it with my Cricut Explore. So a lightbulb went off in my head and I thought oh I will have my cricut help me emboss. I found these embossing pens that fit in the Explore and stay wet until they are set with heat. 






I used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart you can get that here. This cartridge has lots of back grounds you could cut out or use to write or emboss with the Cricut Explore. You get a lot with it like really nice high quality stamps and chipboard.






Watch the video to see how I did it. And how it turns out.

Become a Patron to me on Patreon.
By Becoming a Patron on Patreon you have access to all my files and more.


I am now a Close To My Heart Consultant. 
New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!
New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!