Sunday, August 17, 2014

Center Step Card - Wedding Love

Hi Everyone!


I created a file in Cricut Design Space of Center Step Card, I also created one last year and cut it by hand, Video on that card is below along with the new one. It was so much easier to use the Cricut Explore than to do it by hand, the Explore cuts all the layers and everything for me. and as always all my files for this card and just the base can be found for those who support me on www.Patreon.com/Melodylane for as little as $1 and you get all my Design Space files and into my private Facebook Group. 


The wedding couple is from the Creative Memories cartridge Devine Wedding and the Love Hands are from a Valentine card at Cricut.com









Here is the Video of this card, below I will post the video of the Snowmen on Vacation card I did by hand.

Do it by Hand. 



There is still time to enter for the free Cricut Explore Giveaway Scroll down to see enter.