Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Gift Card Holder in Design Space

I was asked to make a gift card holder in Design Space, so after seeing some inspiration with out measurements I did a few trial and errors and this is what I created.

I am giving this file away in two ways...
Become a Patron to me on Patreon.
By Becoming a Patron on Patreon you have access to all my files and more.

You can also get this file by joining our Facebook Group Cricut Design Space, we have 2 Cricut Explores to give away! We draw a winner when we hit 8000 members, we are less than 50 away, and then again at 10,000 members, hurry and get in.

Here is the video about the Gift card holder I show two different ideas in the video.

I am now a Close To My Heart Consultant. 
New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!

New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!