Saturday, February 15, 2014

Owl Birthday Card


Hi Everyone! I made this card in Cricur Craft Room Hopefuuly this is the last time I use Cricut Craft Room as I should be getting my New Cricut Explore on Monday!  Fingers Crossed!!!




I used the Owl from Create a Critter 2 and the balloons are from Close to my Heart Artiste Cartridge. I used twine and Aleene's tacky glue on the balloon strings. Inside I stamped Happy Birthday with  a Fiskers Rubber stamp on a multi-colored pigment ink pad from stampin up. Then at the last minute I decided to emboss the Happy Birthday with Silver sparkle embossing powered. Then I spilt the embossing powder on the floor and lost half of it, and it is my favorite one. It adds sparkle to it, but kinda hard to see here. I used glitter glue on the eye ;ashes and the accent on balloons.

Oh and the eyeballs came from Joanns, some one had asked me that.

Here is a video of me doing it.