Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Cricut Explore is Here

OMG! I am so excited! If you follow me on Facebook you know that already!

Hi Everyone!

My New Cricut Explore was on vehicle out for delivery to the salon I work in. It was Monday and we are not open on Mondays so I had to sit in salon by myself and wait. I sat at the front desk in a facebook group telling everyone it is on it's way, I was way to excited! I had to pee but was too afraid to leave the sight of the front door, did not want to miss him. 

I see the truck, it's here, I fumble for my phone and take a picture of the truck, I really don't know why, it's just a Fed Ex truck.  I open the door for my new baby to arrive. She is so beautiful. I ask the delivery man if I can take his picture, he says sure looks at me as if I was a little strange, as he should. I had to reposition the box so we could read the Cricut Explore on the box. lol.

I Instagramed, Tweeted and Facebooked the picture of my Fed Ex driver. I then tried to type to everyone in the FB group that my baby arrived and I could hardly type, I don't think I have ever been this excited ever! I know makes my life sound boring, but it's not, really!

I was so excited I recorded a little on the drive home. I put that in my vlog video. Here.


When I got home I recorded an unboxing video with 2 cameras so you can see my reaction. Here is that video. 
Here is a picture of my new baby.
Isn't she pretty?

Come back later for my first cut pictures and video.