Friday, February 14, 2014

Baby Shower Card

Hi Everyone I have good news!

My Cricut Explore is on the way and is in Chicago and I will get it Monday. I have the tracking number now!

But until I can show you my Explore I am showing some of my other crafts I created this 4 page Shower card with Create a Critter Cricut cartridge.

Each animal represents a person I work with so I added speech bubbles so they could sign their name from the animal that represents them. Everyone picked out their own animal.

I used my new burlap pack I got from Michaels. I spent 8 hours on this card finding all the layers and sizing everything. I can not wait for the Explore it would have been so much faster.

You can see me make the card in the video below.





Here is the video
 
Thanks for stopping by subscribe for more!