Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cricut Design Space

I am playing with the New Software for Cricut's new Machine Explore. You are going to be amazed, I was. Here is a picture of what I created in the Design Space Software from a jpeg.

Here are some pictures of the cut file I created using only the new Design Space Software.

 
 

This is the picture I used to create my cut file. I had to make different layers as all the different colors in the software is a different layer. I think I did a pretty good job as this was the first time I have ever used this software and I had no instruction. I just played around with it to learn it.
 
I can not wait to cut this out, I will not have the machine until feb 5th. I'm so excited to make videos for all of you.
Please leave questions in the comments. Tell me what you want to see in the software. I will try to make videos of what you want to know about the software.