Monday, November 11, 2013

Princess Banner

Hi Everyone, I am so sorry I have not been posting as much, I am going to try to get back into it.

I made this Banner for Ava, her mom is having a challenge to make ava something for her 5th birthday, she said it could be a card or anything we want to make. So, I thought I would make her a banner she could hang in her room all year round. 

I used Cricut cartridge, Once Upon A Princess, Rock Princess for the font, Edge to Edge for the flower back ground and Art Philosophy for the base of the banner. Ribbons and Rosettes for the rosettes.

I added lots of glitter glue to the butterfly and the horn and mane on the unicorn and the word Princess. Those 3 images and the Princess girl on the last piece all came from Once Upon A Princess.





I used a pink Boa to string all the pennants on. I used tulle on her dress and used my Cuttlebug with wood grain embossing folder on her hair. I added glitter glue to her crown, dress and wand. I even used brown stickles to put a sparkle in her eye. I used the Swirls Cuttlebug folder on the top layer of each letter. I put the princess and unicorn on action wobbles and popped up the butterfly.




Below I included a video of me making the banner and her opening my banner and a few other things from other crafters as well.


Ava getting her banner.