Sunday, October 6, 2013

3D Crow


Hi Everyone,
I made this 3D Crow from October 31st cartridge. This one is not my idea, I download the cut file from Cricut Project Center. The drawing in feathers, hanging and mouse in the mouth was my idea. 
 The crow comes with 2 feet on the cut, like the picture here. You do have to cut the bottom feel off and then adhere 2 together but only at head and body, NOT the legs and wings.
You then bend back the wings and feet.  I did make a pin hole in the upper wing of only one of them and used invisible thread to hang from the ceiling.


I used the mice I made and added one to each side of the crows mouth, so it would look the same on both sides. Click here to see how I did the Mice


Don't forget to check out the video, where you can see how I do it.



Thanks for looking and you can go to the Cricut Project Center to see how they did it and download the cut file.