Saturday, October 19, 2013

Haunted House

Hope everyone is enjoying their October.

I have my haunted House scene, this did take me 12 hours, I did it over 2 days. I used A Frightful Affair, Happy Hauntings, Chic and Scary and Oct 31st Cricut cartridges.




  I did get the videos down to 2 videos both under 20 min, the first part of both videos show the finish project. I did flocking in both videos and some things I had to cut out with scissors.  I used black adhesive I made my self and put cation tape made of washi tape over the door. I did a whole lot of inking too but do not bore you with all the details or the video would be 3 hours long. 






This is video 1 Mostly just the house.

The second video is every thing else.


Become a Patron to me on Patreon.
By Becoming a Patron on Patreon you have access to all my files and more.

I am now a Close To My Heart Consultant. 
New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!

New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!

If you don't have a Cricut Explore yet get it here, The Price has dropped!