Friday, September 20, 2013

Stabbing Halloween Decor

Hi Everyone,


I am getting ready for Halloween, we are having a decorate your station contest at work and we have to have it ready by October 1st. I have already made a Trick or Treat banner with letter written in blood and now this knife and arm from A Frightful Affair Cricut cartridge, I do Not own this cartridge but it was free for a week in Cricut Craft Room so I took full advantage of it and have another project coming up with it too. 



Here is a close up of the arm, I used chalk pastels to add detail to make it more realistic. I used a pencil to add hair on knuckles and arm, used pastels to make moles and blue veins that you can not see well in picture but they are there you can see better in video. I stamped the tattoo on with ink from CTMH slate color. You can see me to the entire arm in high speed in my video.

For the blood on the end of knife I used red paper and covered it with Glossy Accents, to make is look wet.



I know this is kinda creepy. I don't like violence, but I like scary.

Here is the video, Enjoy.