Saturday, September 28, 2013

Gargoyles

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to share my Gargoyles I made from the Free cartridge A Frightful Affair, I think this is the 3rd week in a row it has been free in Cricut Craft Room.
I just stumbled upon this image, at first I thought it was a bat. It is the same key as the letter L and the word Evil.
 I made my own adhesive foam in black so you would not be able to see the white foam adhesive. The bottom 2 layers I adhered together at the feet with out foam and 1 layer of foam at head. The next layer I used 2 layers of foam adhesive so the front feet of gargoyle would stand out more. The top layer, the head, I used 3 layers of adhesive.



 You can not see by the pictures but can in video, but I used prism paper, behind the head, so the eyes change when you look at them and move them. I am showing 2 different Gargoyles I made in the pictures here.
I shaded the gargoyles with ink by studio G and a foam brush. You will see in video.

Watch the video here!