Thursday, August 15, 2013

U R A RockStar-FREE Cut

Hi Everyone!

I just saw the FREE Project, Upcycle T-shirt. I hope we get this longer than 1 week but I am not sure if we get it forever or just a week. Indie Art cartridge is also free for this week.

Just because they say it's to use with vinyl for a tshirt, you can use it for anything. So I made a Thank You card with it. 

I welded it together and manipulated the little stars a bit. You can download the cutfile here. I used Upcycle T-shirt and Feeling Groovy for the 3 letters u r a, if you don't have Feeling Groovy that you can delete those an use other or none.

 I'm not sure how to explain how I added the colored paper behind the stars to make them rainbow, watch the video for that. You could just add a piece of rainbow paper or multiple papers like I did of your own choosing.
Watch the video for full directions.