Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Starbucks Drink Card

Hi, Everyone!

I'm sorry I have not been here for a while. I have started vlogging everyday, you can check out my new Youtube channel here. You will see some crafts as I am doing them, and just everyday kinda stuff, some of it is inspirational. Everyone tells me they are funny.

Ok back to the reason we are all here today!


First I made the Starbucks Drink Using the Fast Food Cricut Lite Cartridge, I used what they call the slushy and clicked Hide Contour for the stripe on the cup, so there would be no stripe. Cut the base out with green (Starbucks straws are green) and then used a metallic white for the next layer, and brown for the last layer. Here is the cutfile you can download for Cricut Craft Room. I got the Starbucks logo from Google Images and right click on picture you choose and save to your computer and resize as you need it. I then used Glossy Accents over the cup to make it look like a clear cup.

You can see all of this in the first video below.


Mandie the girl I made this for loves Starbucks and Hot Pink and animal print. I explain how to do the whole card in the second video below and show you the papers and everything. 


I stamped the inside of the card with Happy Birthday and a cupcake.
In the 3rd video is my vlog video that shows you how to make the bow with a fork.


Starbucks Drink video

 

Whole card video



Bow with fork video


Become a Patron to me on Patreon.
By Becoming a Patron on Patreon you have access to all my files and more.

I am now a Close To My Heart Consultant. 
New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!

New Cricut Cartridge is coming soon!

If you don't have a Cricut Explore yet get it here, The Price has dropped!