Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shark Week Birthday card

Hi Everyone!

I used the Shark from Cricut Craft Room, it was free for a week and that is when I used it but I did buy it from cricut.com (click here to take you to the shark). Ok back to the shark, I put the shark inside the tv from Nifty Fiftys cricut cartridge.
 
I cut out where the tv screen is so I can put the paper behind the tv with the shark and then I cut out acetate from old packaging, like the clear plastic your cricut cartridges come in. I used that to look like glass on the old tv. The shark was behind the glass.

I made the dials on the tv stand out also, I used the entire cut out of the circles for the dials, and used foam squares. For you young ones tv used to have a dial to change the channel, no remotes. Life was so hard, lol.


Inside I made the remote from Fathers Day Cartridge. And stamped Happy Birthday inside.

The video below will show you the entire making of the card.