Saturday, August 17, 2013

Polymer Clay Candle Holders

Hi Everyone!

I made not 1, but 2 candle holders, I did not take pictures during the process but I did take video, but you know I always do. I started out with glass votive candle holders from Walmart for $.97 and covered them with clay. 

The first one I made clay canes, one of the canes I made into a square cane and show you the complete process in the video.





The second one I cover completely in transparent clay and then squares I cut with a cookie cutter from scrap clay. They are both totally different but both easy once you watch the videos and you can make some for friends and family for Christmas. 

If you watch my vlog videos I will always let you know when clay is on sale at the craft stores.


I added glitter to the transparent clay in the second video.
This First video shows how to make clay canes and how I made the first holder.

This second video is more simple.

I hope you enjoy this project and let me know if you make one.