Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Zebra print tv

Hi Everyone! Yes, you read that correctly. I added zebra print washi tape to me tv. I can do this because I am single and paid for it myself. I assume if you ask your husbands if you can decorate your tv they will say no. But think of all the possibilities, you don't have to use zebra print you can use your favorite washi tape, I used Recollections from Michaels. I got this idea because washi tape was on sale 50% off til Saturday and I didn't buy any because I have not used what I have. Some one asked what it is for and I came up with decorating a tv as one of my ideas. So, I had to try it. Works great and removes easily. Now I got to go back and buy more. I will post the shopping video below.

I made a video below.


Here is the video of tv

Here is the Shopping at Michaels video


Here is what I ended up buying...too much.