Sunday, June 16, 2013

Youtube

Hi Everyone! I don't want you to miss all my videos, but if you are not interested in videos with out crafts, than nothing will change for you.

I have no project I am posting today. I wanted to tell you all that I post more on youtube than my blog. My Crafting Channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/MelodyLane815 Subscribe to see all my videos. I don't always have time to post on the blog, a lot of my shopping and haul videos don't make it here. I am going to just be posting crafts and news about crafting or Cricut tutorials and that kind of thing, and most of my haul and shopping videos will be on youtube only! I would love for you to find me at these other social sites too.

 Facebook fan page for MelodyLaneDesigns

Four Square you can find me anywhere.

Pinterest 

Twitter

I am going to start vlogging soon too, I will have another youtube channel for that, so if you are only interested in crafting you will not have to see me vlogging.

Here is my latest Shopping Haul. To see more subscribe to me on Youtube.