Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Haul and Update

Hi Everyone! I have been so busy lately, maybe I have just been procrastinating? No I think I have been busy, I am going to help someone with their Wedding invitations, they want them shaped like a guitar and seating cards and thank yous shaped like guitar picks. Took a long time to get them the right shape and everything. I will show pictures when they are all done.

I have also had Kankakee Paranormal Research Society to my house. I know I have ghosts, they still have to go over all the footage. But they only feel positive energy in my house, nothing negative, and I agree. 

Tomorrow I am going to go see America's Got Talent in Chicago, I have tickets for the Audience. So no time to craft then. I have tweeted Howie Mandel I want to meet him. We will see. If you don't follow me on twitter here is my twitter address. @Melodylane815 You also get points for that in my Give Away.

I think I have a new blog post for everyday this week so keep coming back, I just need to get a few videos to get uploaded. I have a few crafts and my Cricut.com Haul.

I have a shopping haul from Walmart, Michaels, Joanns and Hobby Lobby, I have been going and buying 1 item at a time with a coupon on my phone, if you don't have them you should download the HobbyLobby, Joanns and Michaels apps on to your phone so you have the latest coupons, I am also signed up for text alerts and coupons for Michaels and JoAnnns. One day I just got done doing my moms hair at work and I said I was going to go to Hobby Lobby, her and the owner of the salon said I don't need to go there, I said well it's better than spending money on cigarettes, my mom has quit but did smoke and the salon owner smokes, it is an addiction just like they have. I am just trying to stock up on my clay supply right now. 

If you have not entered the GIVE AWAY go here.