Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Flower Bouquet

Sorry Everyone it has been a while, I have been very busy, I have some craft videos to edit and a few shopping hauls coming up too. Some of you like the hauls some of you like the crafts. I like both :) I am also getting my new phone tomorrow. I am very excited about that, I will do a video on that too.

Okay, first here is my bouquet. I gave it to my mom for Mother's Day but it was a week late because it took me longer than I thought it would because I kept adding more to it. I will do a separate video on each type of flower. I do have a video of the finished bouquet too.
 I am not giving directions on this post, I will do that when I do a post for each flower with a video. Those will be coming up very soon. Including the vase. I made poppy flowers, daisies and carnations. There will be more pictures and videos soon.