Monday, April 8, 2013

Run to Michael's before the store is empty.

I hope everyone has heard about the AWESOME Sale at Michaels!

The sale goes on til Saturday but I don't think there will be much left unless they restock. I got quite a haul. They are having Daily deals again too and today is 60% off Recollections embellishments. I am not going, I'm broke now.

Michael's is calling this the Best Deals Sale and they are right! It's like Black Friday but it's all week. I went at 11:30 Sunday morning they were out of the $5 paper pads, I asked about them and she said they were gone as soon as they put them out.

Here are a few of the sales.
8 for $1 open stock paper
5 for $7 photo boxes
25 for $1 foam brushes, yes I did type that right they have never been this price. I bought 56.
$.87 for Modeling clay
60% off Recollections storage
40% off recollections washi tape
$2.89 scrapbook cases, normally 8.99

There is so much more! Here is my video