Thursday, April 4, 2013

HSN Shopping Haul is finally here

Hi Everyone! It's also my birthday! I love my birthday! This is from March 25th 24 hours of crafts, one of my favorite days! I got a few hours of sleep and recored what was on when I was sleeping.

This haul is half from my mom who's HSN account I used to purchase the first big box I open. The other I used my own HSN credit card and flex payments when ever I could.

If you are on facebook please like my page, that would make my birthday wish come true! 

 In the pictures is everything I bought, I did forget to put the blue xyron mega runner adhesive kit in the picture. But I finally got some polymer clay I have wanted forever and a Martha Stewart paint set. I also got lots of ink sets and clear stamps and stencils and much more. You can see everything in the 2 videos below.
Here is part 1 of haul
Here is part 2