Friday, March 22, 2013

Another Tissue Box

This is only the beginning of the finished box, I am going to add owls to the four sides but I really like it with out any images.
 Today I just wanted to share with you how to make the box and then you can add your own embossing or images. I did use a boarder embossing folder and show that on the video. It was my first time with a boarder embosser, I am on auto ship for more Anna Griffin embossing folders and hers come with boarders so I thought I better use them.

These boxes are limitless, there is so much you can do with them, so I thought I would get you started, I would love to see what you come up with too.

I have the cut file here, all you need to cut it is a Cricut machine and  Cricut Craft Room. I used the free cartridge Craft Room basics to make this and it will cut out all pieces including the 2 layers. the 2 base pieces you score at 1/2" and 5" and the lid you score at 1" on every side. You can see it all in the video.

Come back in the next few days to see this box with owls on all sides. I made 4 different owls from 4 different cartridges.