Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Window Treat boxes

I made some treat boxes for Valentines Day for a couple that are my hair clients coming in on Valentines Day then they are spending the week end in Chicago. They are so nice to me I wanted to give them treats.

I made these with Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, the first one and the digital version is on sale right now, I never was lucky enough to get the physical cartridge but the digital does great. I also used Valentine Card #07 I bought that on sale too but the regular price is only $1.99 and as you can see you can do more with it than just make a card.
 I used Cricut Craft Room Basics for the scalloped heart, I used the heart from the window and put on a side and made another one for the other side. 2 sides are the same, I used the Cuttlebug on the hearts and inked the edges of pattern paper and hearts, used foam squares to pop out the hearts.
 I used acetate, I think that is what it's called, I keep all the packaging from the cuttlebug folders and cricut cartridges, I have never used them before so I have tons in the basement, I cut them to size and ran through cuttlebug. I also added heart shaped rhinestones.

 I made a cut file for CCR you can download.

I made a video, located under the last picture.




Here is the video!


I entered this is Challenge at heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com
and Exploring Cricut and fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com