Monday, February 18, 2013

Swinging Bird Cage card

I found this card and cut file in the Cricut Project Center. Here is the link to what I loved. I have to give credit to Flo who made this card and here is her blog.  

This is made from the Creative Cards Cricut cartridge that is only free until Wednesday so if you want to cut it get busy, cut a few and then you can save for later to embellish them. The cards I made are not totally embellished, I just made the card simple for now and may finish later.


There are lots of pictures, I made 2 cards with different papers. I also made a video at the bottom.

 The picture to the right shows how I hung the bird cage. I used invisible thread and put an eyelet through the cage and and hung it on a brad in the card.  I inked the edges of the card and the birds. The cut file also has flowers and lots of extra birds, I may add to cards later.

Here is the cut file to down load.

The paper I used was from Close To My Heart I get from CarolHorton.CTMH.com
The first one is X7162B Pear & Partridge and the black and white card it X7165B For Always.
If you order from Carol she has a Mystery Hostess every month and you could win and get extra stuff and hostess points.








Here is the Video!