Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all my followers! 
Thank you so much for following me, I really appreciate you all and love your comments, keep them coming.


I have showed you all the Valentines I made this year so I am bringing back a wreath I made last year. This is from Jan 22, 2012 I have this wreath hanging on my front door right now.


Paper Valentine Wreath

Valentine Wreath #2
I designed this and am very happy with it. My last wreath was ok, but still not so sure. This one I love and it is all cardstock, with some stickels and adhesives, I also used Cuttlebug on the red hearts. I used 4 Cricut Cartridges, Cricut Craft Room Basics, Cupcake Wrappers, Holiday Cakes, Elegant Cakes.

Here is the cutfile, I did not group all the images together so if you want to change the size, group them first. If you mess it up by moving things on accident just redownload the file.
I have a video under all these pics.
If you do not know how to download and then upload files to CCR here is a link to show you how.


Here is the video!