Friday, February 1, 2013

90% off at Michaels

Yes, I ended up going to the last place I needed to go. Just had to go see what was on clearance and it was 90% Off the lowest clearance price, wish I would have gotten there sooner. I bought lots of things for 2-15 cents. Martha Stewart Markers and Paper pads in the haul. I have 2 haul videos the second one was done first and it is from HSN, Hobby Lobby and Michaels a few days ago and Walmart. I got some good deals there but better last night at Michaels. I took a few pics at the store too to show you some of the deals but did not buy everything in the pictures. 

This is my haul, total came to just over $34 with 2 Martha Stewart Paper packs and Martha Stewart 36 Marker pack, the MS products were not 90% off but were clearanced.









This next video is from Hobby Lobby, HSN, Walmart and Michaels