Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Valentine Teddy Bears

Hi Everyone! I am getting a head start on Valentines Day. This is not a card but I made Valentine Bears from Teddy Bear Parade that can be used on Valentine cards, or banners or anything you want. This is the last of the Bears before the Teddy Bear Parade, I think, that's what I am planning, but then again these were not planned either, who am I kidding nothing I do it planned ahead, I get an idea and do it.

Ok back to the Valentine Bears, I made 4 but you only get to see 2. There is only 1 in the video. The rest will be in the Teddy Bear Parade, that video and post will be up Friday at least that is what I have planned, but then again when I do plan they don't always happen. I am also having a Teddy Bear Parade contest and you can link post of your Teddy Bears up to my page, and I am hoping to have voting to pick a winner. So come back and check them out Friday (fingers crossed).

Ok back to the Valentine Bears, again, sorry I got off track. I made 2 red and 2 pink put them all in the cuttle bug with a new heart embossing folder from Paper Studio, I got it at Hobby Lobby, you can see in my last shopping haul video. I chjanged all the tummys and ears on the bears to be hearts. None of them are the same, I used sand paper on one, if you have not done that watch the video.

You can download the cut file for CCR Here. If you don't know how to download and upload cutfiles in CCR, watch this video.

Here are a couple pictures.