Monday, January 14, 2013

Valentine Love Banner

If you are looking for the Teddy Bear Challenge click here.

I made this banner using the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge I got from www.CarolHorton.CTMH.com I  used some chip board that came with the cartridge. I have never used chip board before but I love it with this, it will last a long time. I made a video but also took pictures as I went this time. 
You can download the cut file for CCR here. You have to upload this to CCR to see it. You have to own the Art Philosophy cartridge to use it.

I cut everything out in CCR at 2 inches except the letters. 2" will make it fit the chipboard.

First step after it is all cut, adhere this piece to the chipboard. I used my X for these pieces.

2nd I put all of the small top pieces in the Hearts Cuttlebug folder from The Paper Studio thru the Cuttlebug, all at the same time.
3rd I then put these pieces together with my ATG.


4th add glue to the top of the back of the letter only. Then stick it on.


5th Add pop ups or foam squares or anything that will make it dimensional, then stick on to the original banner piece.

6th Run ribbon thru the holes to string them together and then embellish more if you like.


Here is the video.