Saturday, January 12, 2013

Naked Teddy Bear Parade Contest

It's Finally here The Teddy Bear Parade, The Naked Teddy Bear Parade, because these bears are not wearing any clothing. I made 52 bears and they are all different, I did this just to show you all the different things you can do with the bears. They are cute with out the clothing but if I want I can make clothing then pick a bear to put an outfit on, and then put on a card or a project. To see all the post and videos you can look under Labels to the left and click on Teddy Bear Parade.There are cutfiles for CCR there too. I posted a video below showing all my bears.

All my Teddy Bears are made at 3 inches, I used glitter glue, flocking powder, cuttlebug, rhinstones, brads, tinsel glitter, glitter, pearls and much more.

Now it's your turn!
Link up a picture of a Teddy Bear you made or make one just for this contest. It can be an old one or new one. Clothing optional!

 The Contest starts NOW! The voting will begin January 27th at 12:00am voting ends February 3rd at 12:00 am. The names will not be displayed under each bear but you are welcome to post a picture of your on your blog or facebook or where ever and ask your friends to vote with a link to this post.


Here is the prize a set of Tinsel Glitter from Martha Stewart and a set of extra fine Glitter in silvers, golds, browns and bronze glitters from Recollections These 2 sets are great for the bears, I have a set of each and have used on the bears. I will ship to inside the USA 48 states and Canada, if you are outside this area we can do shipping together.

To vote just click vote under the Teddy Bear you are voting for.