Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Extreme Fonts- week1 Contest.

 Only 3 days left to enter Teddy Bear contest click here to find it.

Ok so I entered the contest at Cricut.com for the Extreme Font contest. They gave us a free font for the week and it is our job to use it and post in the Project Center over at Cricut.com Here is a link to my project.

I decided to do something very simple, something I could leave up all year. So I painted a 16x20 canvas and put the word Love on it. That's it, pretty easy! Was not as easy as I thought but not too bad. I used contact paper for the word, a faux leather contact paper.
I welded the letters together in CCR and used my 12x24 mat and then rotated the word so I could make it as big as possible, I think it is 11.5"x 18" I have the cut file here.

In the video I show painting the canvas, using CCR, and taking the word off mat and on to the canvas.



Here is the video!