Sunday, January 27, 2013

Extreme Font Contest week 2

This week the Cricut contest is for Extreme Font using the Big League Font. I decided to make a new sign for my craft room. I did this in CCR and just rotated the letters around a circle and then added the layers, it did take quite some time to get it right with the layers. I have the cut file for you to use, this font is only available until Jan 30th in CCR until it is released for sale. I also used cartridge Cricut Everyday, I used that for the little cricut guy, if you do not own that cartridge just take him and the eyes on the 3rd layer off and leave that blank or add any character or critter to your sign.


Here is the cut file.  This is the Base layer cut on 12x12 paper.
I also used the Cuttlebug on the purple circle with a star folder, because Cricut is the star of my craft room.  I cut 2 sets of eyes and popped up the second set and his whole head is popped up.



The video below shows me putting the layer on and finishing the sign.


Don't for get to vote on your favorite Teddy Bear! Click Here!!