Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shopping Haul


I wasn't going to, but I did it, I went shopping the day after Christmas. I need to blame JoAnn's for this, I looked at their ad online and saw the Cricut cartridges on sale, there has been a cartridge I wanted for a while but they are always out of it when they have a sale. I decided to call first to make sure they had what I wanted. I was shocked they had 1 left so they said they would hold Create A Criiter 2 for me. Here are a few pics to show what is on this cartridge.

Dollar Tree is in the same shopping center as JoAnns so I have a video on that store too. Instead of going home after that my car drove to Micheals I felt like I had no control. Needless to say I found some good deals there too.


Dollar Tree Video



JoAnns and Michaels Shopping Haul


Create A Critter Handbook