Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Craft Room Tour

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a blessed Christmas day with their families. This is my first Christmas morning alone. I will be going to my mom's and my son will be there too in a few hours so I will enjoy the rest of my day.

I finished my craft room and wanted to share with you. I want to paint it, but it took me so long just to get it put together. I have some pictures I call my before pictures, these are from moving in and my things were just placed in the middle of the floor. It was very over whelming and took months to get things in the right place. I am very blessed to have the things I have collected over the past few years, I have recently got a lot from a friend who does not have space in her new house for a craft room so I bought from her at a discounted price.

Here are some pictures when I was so over whelmed.





Here are some pictures of the finished craft room. Don't for get to watch the videos I show you what's in the drawers and how everything is stored.






These pictures are of the sewing half of my room. The video for this is not ready yet, hopefully I will have that tomorrow.



 Here are the 3 videos showing you my room, minus the sew half.