Sunday, December 2, 2012

Black Friday Shopping Haul 2012

I wasn't going to go, but I woke up at 4:45am on Black Friday and checked Facebook and then it was 5:30, I had 2 choices, go back to bed or go to JoAnns for 6 am opening. So, I went to JoAnns they had the Cricut cartridges on sale for $24.95. I have recently moved and am renting a house and living by myself so I can not spend like I have in the past. Because I can not spend so much, I went for 1 thing, yes, I know how that usually turns out, but I really wanted the Create a Critter 2 I guess everyone else did too because it was gone. I was the first one to the cartridges when the doors open, it was gone before I got there. :(    But Michael's have not opened yet, I still had a chance! So I leave JoAnn's with nothing in hand, yes, it's true, I even walked around the store one time. I get to my car, it's only 6:09am, I decide to go to Big Lots they had some flash drives and batteries on sale, I always stock up on batteries this time of year. Ok, now time for Micheal's, they open at 7am I drive there and go get in line at 6:55 and there are maybe 8 people in front of me. The doors open and a nice woman with a smile on her face is handing out full size Godiva Truffle Bars, they really do know how to make us happy!

Well on to the things I got at Michaels. I'm going to leave it for you to see in the video.