Friday, December 28, 2012

Baby Shoe

I had to try to make the Baby Shoe from the Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge, the more I thought about it the more ideas I had on embellishing them and using different papers would make a big difference. The possibilities are endless. I only made one just because I really have no use for it. I don't have a baby or know anyone having one soon.

 I would love if you could comment and give ideas of what to use these for, I was thinking to put candy in at baby showers, but what else, I know my followers have great ideas!!!
If you are interested in the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and all the stamps and other goodies that come with it, go to http://carolhorton.ctmh.com/  Click on the Join button and join the Mystery Hostess Gathering every month she picks a customer to be the hostess and that person get all the rewards of being Hostess. You can visit her blog at carol-scrappininparadise.blogspot.com

Here is what you recieve.
Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z1790)
$99 (retail value of nearly $125)
1 – Cartridge (700 images: themed projects, cards, font, shapes, 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets*
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes

Here is my video!