Thursday, August 30, 2012

Moving

Hi Everyone!

I just want to say thanks for being patient with me! I have decided to move out of my boyfriend's house, we have lived together for 11 years. It was time but very hard for me to make this step. I came home from work Tuesday night and told him I was moving out, he is the nicest guy ever, I was so afraid to do it but feel this is whats best for me and him. 
The good news I found a GREAT house I can afford to rent and I will have a bedroom as a craft room. I am VERY EXCITED about this. I go to sign the lease Sept 4th, I don't think I will totally move in until a few weeks later. I have made a few videos that I need to edit, I actually did make something, :) But right now I need to pack up everything and get ready to move!! 

I will post pics and video of my craft room once I get it done.

For those of you that are new to my blog, please check out some of the older post and I will be back as soon as possible!!