Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm Back

Hi Everyone!!

I am back after a long break from crafting! I am sorry and I did miss all my followers. I have not crafted anything today but am getting ready too.

As most of you know I was a member of the Cricut Circle, they have now changed the circle, I paid for a 1 year membership in February 2012 so now they have cancelled it. They did credit my cricut account for half my membership, so I did decide to rejoin their new Circle for only $79.99 a year. In the new circle you only get 1 cartridge a year, I just made a video on this new cartridge, Something to Remember, I was able to choose from I think 6 cartridges when I joined, this is a circle exclusive so I decided to get this one, I think it will be very useful it has every occasion from birth to death. Let me know what you think.


Here are the new Circle Beneifts
• One cartridge exclusive for one year to Cricut Circle members, or you can choose a different cartridge.
• 10% off of all purchases made on Cricut.com
• Free shipping on orders over $50 made on Cricut.com
• Exclusive promotions on Cricut.com
• Double reward points for purchases on Cricut.com
and special reward items.

Here is the video to show what is on the cartridge.