Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tissue Box part 2 Girls makeup Party

Hi Everyone,I am making a tissue box cover from the book Cricut Expression, I have a link below if you are interested in this book. This will be in a 3 part series, this is part 2 and the finished project will be on Friday.

Now I have the sides done to my tissue box cover. I have so many ideas for more I am so excited about it. I made this for the salon I work in and this would also be great for a girls room or bathroom, or a dressing room. I showed the first side yesterday here is the link if you missed it. For these 3 sides I used Girls Make Up Party Cricut cartridge, I used the curling iron and the hair dryer and the lip gloss. Here is the cut file for the 3 images on the sides from Girl's Make up Party.
I
 I added lips to this and also added Glossy accents to the lips, and tip of gloss applicator you will see the final picture Friday.
 I added a little black Stickles to this one, you will see it all Friday.
I thought I made this a little small so I added swirls of Stickles to this around the curling iron. You will see the final project of Friday.

I am so sorry for making you wait, but I wanted to show everything and it would be too much for one day. Can you imagine how long the video would be?   You don't have that much time do you? So a little each day and then you have something to look forward to.
Don't forget the video below.



Please come back Friday and don't forget to subscribe there will be lots more coming soon.