Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tissue Box Finished

 Hi Everyone as a Member of the Design Team For Exploring Cricut it is my day to show off a great project.

Welcome back everyone have you seen the first 2 posts of the tissue box cover? If you want to see those you can click here for part 1 and here for part 2.

I did not create this project of a tissue box cover, it came from this book Cricut Expression I bought the book and fell in love with the projects and wanted to share it so I made a video telling you what's in it so here is my blog post about the book in case you missed it.

Ok so here is the cut file for CCR You do not need any cartridge for this I used Cricut Craft Room Basics ( a free Cartridge) to make this box cover and lid. There are 2 mat layers you need to cut twice and I labeled the layers as solid and pattern and if you cut 2 and then the lid is labeled as lid. If you have questions feel free to ask in comments. I will also make more so if I don't explain it well I will next time.

 Here are the pictures and the video below you will see how I made the box and lid.




The directions are in the video.